- The issuing bank may modify the terms of the EMI offering at any time. Further, the issuing bank may, at its sole discretion, choose to reject or change the EMI tenure (on the basis of customer history, amount of transactions, etc.) or withdraw the EMI scheme completely. For all such cases, customers must follow up with the issuing banks and Curves & Carvings will not be responsible for any rejection.
- Curves & Carvings shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs. Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
- Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering furniture from Curves & Carvings. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 5000-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
- EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
For example, if an EMI transaction request is submitted on June 1 and is approved/rejected by the issuing back on June 7, the request cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed before June 7. Only after approval/rejection by the issuing bank, can customers cancel the transaction. In the event of a cancellation, Curves & Carvings will raise a request with its payment aggregator (EBS), who will then coordinate with issuing bank to initiate a refund. As soon as the refund is approved at the bank’s end, the credit card limit will also be increased. However, do note that cancellation charges will be applicable, which will have to be borne by the customer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
CurvesandCarvings.com ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.
Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
Currently, we do not offer Cash / Card on Delivery.
How do I buy Curves & Carvings product on EMI?
We offer credit card EMIs at 12-14% interest from multiple banks.
You will be required to pay the amount of your order in a specified number of instalments through your credit card. Curves & Carvings via EBS offers multiple options for EMI on Credit Cards.
Once you've added the desired items into your cart, proceed to checkout as usual. When prompted to choose a 'Payment Option', select 'EMI'. Choose the card and the plan of your choice and enter your credit card details. Once the payment is authorized, your order will be processed and shipped. You will need to pay the total amount, in selected number of installments, as per your credit card billing cycles.
What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
- For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC.
- For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN handy.
Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
Absolutely. Shopping with Curves & Carvings is completely safe. Transactions with Curves & Carvings is completely safe are via the payment gateway EBS, which is both VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The VeriSign Secured® Seal is the most trusted security mark on the Internet. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
Does curvesandcarvings.com store my card or account information?
curvesandcarvings.com does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by EBS and subsequently by Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Banks directly without any information passing through us.
Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
The Curves & Carvings team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone. The only time when you may be asked for your 16 digit card number is if you apply for a loan with Bajaj Finance Limited.
What other things should I keep in mind during an online transaction?
- During the payment process using netbanking you may be redirected to your bank website. Once your transaction is completed you will be brought back to the Curves & Carvings website with your order details which you can keep a copy of.
- Never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
How will transactions on Curves & Carvings appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
All transactions on urbanladder.com will be under the heading of "Strafield-Curves & Carvings" on your Credit Card / Bank statements.
What should I do if a transaction fails?
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
- Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the annualized interest rates for the different banks? Also, if I buy a product worth Rs 30,000/-, how much will the EMIs amount to?
The annualized rates for different banks are as follows:
|Banks||Rates for 3 months||Rates for 6 months||Rates for 9 months||Rates for 12 months||Rates for 18 months||Rates for 24 months|
For example, if you are buying a product worth Rs 30,000/-, the indicative EMIs for the different banks will be as follows:
|Banks||EMIs, if the tenure selected is 3 months||EMIs, if the tenure selected is 6 months||EMIs, if the tenure selected is 9 months||EMIs, if the tenure selected is 12 months||EMIs, if the tenure selected is 18 months||EMIs, if the tenure selected is 24 months|
I have been charged the complete amount on my card, while I thought it would be an EMI transaction. What happened?
All transactions will only be converted into EMI transactions in the offline mode. This means that initially, you’ll be charged the full amount, which, later will be converted to an EMI transaction, normally within 5-7 working days. Until then, it would only be a full amount transaction on your credit card. Please contact your card-issuing bank in case 7 working days have elapsed since your transaction and it is yet to be converted to EMIs.
I tried contacting my issuing bank but they seem to have no information on the EMI conversion and it’s been 2 days since I made that transaction. Help!
Our payment aggregator (EBS) will send the details of the settled transactions for conversion to EMI along with their complete details, normally within 3-4 business days from the date of the transaction to the various card-issuing banks. Once that’s done, the issuing bank(s) can help you with the status of the transaction.
It’s been a week but the transaction amount has not been converted into EMIs yet. What do I do?
Please contact your card-issuing bank in case 7 working days have elapsed and the transaction has not yet been converted to EMIs. Please note that Curves & Carvings is just a facilitator and has no say in the approval/delay/rejection process in the conversion of the transactions into EMIs. This is done at the sole discretion of the card-issuing bank.
My credit card bill is here and it shows that I’ve been charged the complete amount.
Please check the transaction date and customer bill generation date. If the period elapsed is more than 7 working days, then you’ll need to speak to the card-issuing bank to determine how much to pay. The bank might choose to convert the EMI at a later date and change the bill payment.
Why is sum total of all the EMIs more than the transaction amount?
The issuing bank charges interest at an annualised rate per EMI transaction. The interest rates are decided by the bank and displayed at the time of completing the transaction.
My issuing bank has rejected the EMI conversion. How will the debited amount get adjusted to my account?
If the issuing bank cancels the EMI conversion, it will be converted into a normal credit card transaction. This decision is sole discretion of your bank. Curves & Carvings will not be able to do anything in this matter. You will have to take this up with your bank yourselves.
My request for an EMI conversion has been approved by my issuing bank but I’ve changed my mind now. What do I do?
Once again we are will not be able to help you in this matter. It is between you and your bank.
I’m yet to pay any EMIs on my order and would like to cancel the complete transaction. Can I?
Once order is place with Curves and Carvings on Credit Card EMI option, we will not be in position to cancel the order. You will have to take this up with your bank.